Study rooms are available on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Library for use by LCC students, faculty*, and staff.
You can book a study room:
- Same day -- Visit the Library Help Zone or call (517) 483-1038
- Future -- At least 24 hours in advance using the online self-scheduling calendar below or call the Library Help Zone at (517) 483-1038
* Please note that faculty members who are wanting to book a study room for the entire semester for an Online Real Time class should reach out to their academic department for a more appropriate space that is not used by students.
- Check in with a photo ID at the 2nd floor Help Zone (TLC 2215)
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours. Back-to-back bookings are not permitted.
- Conference rooms are reserved for groups. If you book a conference room for one person, you will be asked to move to a smaller room.
How to Book a Study Room Online
- Click the Select a Date button below to show the calendar and choose a date.
- Select a room and start time on the booking grid.
- Click Submit Times and provide your name and email address.
- Verify the information is correct and click Submit my Booking. A confirmation will be sent to your LCC email. If you don't receive a confirmation, check your spam folder.
- Pick up a keycard from the 2nd floor Help Zone when you arrive for your reservation.