Study rooms are available on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Library for use by LCC students, faculty, and staff.
You can book a study room:
- Same day -- Visit the 2nd floor Help Zone or call (517) 483-1038
- Future -- 24 hours in advance, use the online self-scheduling calendar below
- Check in with a photo ID at the 2nd floor Help Zone (TLC 2215)
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours. Back-to-back bookings are not permitted.
- Conference rooms are reserved for groups. If you book a conference room for one person, you will be asked to move to a smaller room.
How to Book a Study Room Online
- Click the Select a Date button below to show the calendar and choose a date.
- Select a room and start time on the booking grid.
- Click Submit Times and provide your name and email address.
- Verify the information is correct and click Submit my Booking. A confirmation will be sent to your LCC email. If you don't receive a confirmation, check your spam folder.
- Pick up a keycard from the 2nd floor Help Zone when you arrive for your reservation.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable