Library Instruction Sessions Include:
- A brief tour of the main floor of the library (On-campus sessions).
- Personalized Information Literacy instruction with a faculty librarian.
- Hands-on activities and guided research time.
Library Tours: (???- We need to think if we want to include this about tours?)
- A guided tour of the library with a faculty librarian.
- Library tours are scheduled for 30 minutes maximum and do not included time in the library classroom.
- Please use the Library Instruction Calendar to book a tour.
Use the calendars below to request on and off campus library instruction sessions or tours. You will be notified via email when your request is approved.